Provide an understanding of basic concepts and skills necessary to configure mobile devices in the SandBlast Mobile solution.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Technical professionals who support, install, deploy or administer Check Point Software Blades.
- Review the five methods of mobile device attacks.
- Understand how the SandBlast Mobile solution works with existing mobile security solutions to protect mobile devices and the corporate network.
- Evaluate the important contributions of each SandBlast mobile component.
- Recognize how the SandBlast Mobile components communicate with each other.
- Understand how the SandBlast Mobile solution integrates with Amazon Web Services and MDM systems.
- Examine the responsibilities of SandBlast Mobile administrators.
- Understand the roles and permissions that can be assigned to SandBlast Mobile administrators.
- Register a mobile device and add it to a new group.
- Add an administrator.
- Configure privacy and password settings.
- Whitelist an app and export a log of audit events.
- Recognize how the SandBlast Mobile components work together to detect threats.
- Remediate a Man-in-the-Middle attack detected by the SandBlast Mobile Protect app.
- Describe how data is collected from mobile devices, installed apps, and the SandBlast Mobile dashboard.
- Understand how data is securely stored and distributed throughout the SandBlast Mobile solution.
- SandBlast Mobile Overview
- SandBlast Mobile Components
- Administration of SandBlast Mobile
- Threat Collection
- Data Collection, Storage, and Distribution
- Administering the SandBlast Mobile Dashboard
- Simulating a Man-in-the-Middle Attack